雷火官网-中国知名电竞赛事平台

英國大學排名 英國簽證動態 英國名校推薦 英國消費指南 魅力英國攝影大賽
英國教育制度 英國教育特點 英國留學市場 留學現狀與形勢 留學就業前景 學歷認可度 英國留學費用 英國獎學金
英國語言學校 英國高中申請 英國預科申請 英國本科申請 英國碩士預科 英國碩士申請 個人陳述專區 成績單專區 重點專業介紹 大學重點介紹 英國大學排名 語言考試介紹
英國留學簽證 英國學生簽證 旅游探親訪友 技術類簽證 工作許可
赴英準備 生活英語 吃住信息 生活信息 穿著時尚 英國出行 英國娛樂 英國工作 銀行開戶 英國電信
 
英國留學中介
英國留學簽證辦理
美國留學申請
英國大學申請
英國留學申請
英國留學問題
英國預科申請
英國大學綜合排名
英國留學消費指南
英國留學交友
 
英國天氣預報
當前位置: 首頁 -> 英國留學生活 -> 生活英語 -> 旅行常用用詞匯-貨幣兌換

旅行常用用詞匯-貨幣兌換

出處: fi-fi , 已經有 人瀏覽過此頁面, 發表時間: 2009-10-20
 

Please tell me how much you want to change.
請告訴我你要換多少。

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

你要把多少匯款換成日圓?

What kind of currency do you want?

要哪種貨幣?

What's it you wish to change?

你有什么要換的?

What kind of currency do you want to change?

要換哪種貨幣?

In what denominations?

要什么面值的?

Please tell me what note you want.

請告訴我要什么鈔票。

Will seven tens be all right?

7張10元的可以嗎?

Is it in traveler's cheques?

換旅行支票嗎?

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

我想知道如何付錢給你。

How would you like it?

你要什么面額的?

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

請在兌換單上簽字,寫出你的姓名和地址,好嗎?

Can you change me some money, please?

能否請你給我兌換一些錢?

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

這些就是:一些法國法郎,瑞士法郎,美圓和一些荷蘭盾。

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

請你給我7張5鎊紙幣,4張1鎊紙幣,4張10先令紙幣,剩下的要零票。

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

勞駕給我6便士的銅幣。

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

我想知道能否把這筆兌回成美圓。

Could you change these French francs for me?

能給我兌換這些法國法郎嗎?

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

能否給我100美圓的瑞士法郎?

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

我想把全部匯款換成美圓。

I'd like some coins for this note.

我想把這張紙幣換成硬幣。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

我想把這張50美圓紙幣換開。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

請給我5張20元和10張一元的。

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.

我要300美圓票面為100美圓的支票。

I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.

我希望給我10張面額為100美圓的旅行支票。 In fives, please.

請給我5元票面的。

Could you give me some small notes?

給我一些小票好嗎?

Useful Words and Phrases

currency, money 貨幣

money changing 兌換貨幣

an exchange form 兌換單

bank note 鈔票

note of large denomination 大票

note of small denomination 小票

small change 零錢

subsidiary money 輔幣

nickel piece 鎳幣

plastic currency notes 塑料鈔票

convertible money 可兌換(黃金)紙幣

What's the interest rate for the savings account?

儲蓄存款的利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?

這種存款付給利息嗎?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

請告訴我年利率是多少。

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

目前每年的利率是1%。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

這可使你從存款中獲得一點利息。

The account carries interest of 4%.

該存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

儲蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

(年息)每個時期都不同,現在是六厘。

Useful Words and Phrases

interest rate 利率

simple interest 單利

compound interest 復利

legal interest 法定利息

prime rate 優待利率

payable interest 應付利息

lending rate 貸款利率

usury 高利貸

the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值儲蓄補貼率

 
租房英語 旅行常用的英語詞匯-出入境
* 網站信息版權聲明 *
   1. 如要轉載本網站原創文章, 請注明出處: 優越教育網 (//bjhtjs.com)
   2. 本網站轉載的文章, 旨在傳播更多有益信息, 本網站不承擔文章侵權行為的連帶責任.

 

    網站地圖 | 法律聲明 |友情鏈接 | 公司簡介 | 招聘信息 | 聯系我們  
 

China (上海): 中國上海市浦東, 世紀大道88號, 金茂大廈, 31樓, 200120, 電話: +86 400 666 1553, 傳真:+86 (0)21 2890 9999

London (倫敦): The Space Liverpool Street,14 New Street,London EC2M 4HE, 電話 : +44(0)203 949 6719,傳真 :+44(0)203 949 6719

PECCN.COM    2010-2015    網站版權為 英國優越國際 (倫敦&上海) 所有    英國工商局注冊號: 0709 2225    滬ICP備11002313號