For Guests:
請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?
Could you tell me how to eat this?
請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
請給我一杯水。
I'd like a glass of water, please
請給我一瓶礦泉水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
請給我不含碳酸的礦泉水。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
請再給我一些面包。
May I have some more bread, please.
請給我一些甜點。
I'd like a dessert, please.
甜點有那幾種?
What do you have for dessert?
可以給我一些芝士嗎?
May I have some cheese?
這是什麼口味的芝士?
What kind of cheese is this?
可以給我一點這個嗎?
May I have just a little of it?
可不可以不要甜點改要水果?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
有咖啡做為附餐嗎?
Is coffee included in this meal?
可以抽煙嗎?
May I smoke?
我點的食物還沒來。
My order hasn't come yet.
這不是我點的食物。
This is not what I ordered.
麻煩請結帳。
Check, please
可以在這兒付帳嗎?
Can I pay here?
我們想要分開算帳。
We like to pay separately.
帳單有一些錯誤。
I think there is a mistake in the bill
可不可以麻煩再確認一次帳單?
Could you check it again?
可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?
Can I pay with this credit card?
請給我收據。
May I have the receipt, please
For Staffs:
晚安,請問有幾位?
Good evening, how many persons in your party?
這個位置好嗎?
Is this table OK for you.
要點飲料嗎?
Do you care for any drink.
你要點酒嗎?
Would you like to check out our wine list?
我可以看一下您的身份證嗎?
May I see your ID, please.
我馬上回來給您點菜
I'll come back later and take your order.
您用餐完畢了嗎?
Are you through?
我可以把這些收走了嗎?
May I take this away?
要不要來點餐后甜點?
Are you interested in any dessert.
刷卡還是付現金?
Will this be charge or cash?
相關咨詢請撥打400 666 1553(中國)0203 206 1211(
英國 ) 或發郵件到china@peinternational.co.uk(中國)enquiry@peinternational.co.uk (
英國 )