在英國點餐,這些話術你會說嗎
所屬欄目:英國留學, 吃住信息
發表時間:2017-01-23
來源:本站原創
初到英國對于英文口語不是很好的你,在吃飯的點餐的時候是不是會很煩惱呢?沒關系,現在小編就為你介紹在英國點餐時的常用英語,早點學起來吧,以免到時尷尬。
點餐時經常陷入“This.”“Which?”“This.”“Which?”的無限循環模式?
別怕,以下英文句子手到擒來!
請給我菜單。
May I have a menu, please?
是否有中文菜單?
Do you have a Chinese menu?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么嗎?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐廳有些什么餐前酒?
What aperitif do you have?
可否讓我看看酒單?
Could you give me the wine list?
餐廳有哪幾類酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想點當地出產的酒。
I’d like some local wine.
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以點餐了嗎?
May I order,please?
餐廳特別的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?
Do you have today’s special?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。
I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹調?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
請再重復一下,好嗎?
Could you repeat that, please?
以上這些及都學會了嗎?
注:本文部分內容來自于網絡
閱讀全文